Sunday, December 4, 2011

pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness.

Assalamualaikum..


Too much dis time for not updating my blog for almost 3 month.. Cant believe to be in December. Hey! i feel like just a couple days ago celebrating New Year 2011.. Come on! keep up ur mind 2011 will be leaving and head into 2012. for those people who really care about a good number for wedding, engagement or any special day 2012 is the last. pick ur date 20.12.2012/12.12.12 or whatever cause month got only 12. Oh! i already have a niece. adorable~ cannot tahan to penyek2 her everyday until my mom scold me.


cute jumper.
maybe she will be in pink team like her mom. oh no!

For this 2 month two share my path of life or journey really can burst my cell to re-call. im having my forum for officer, orientation after my 6 month working life in Brunsfield. Dont u think orientation just for a new appointments? not including my employer. once a year no matter u have been in the company for almost 1 year, 3 year or more than that. if u havent go, u have to go. shit man! for older it really borrriiinnnggggg.....


Last week i went to Breast cancer awareness talk. guess what i learn a lot. please go through my points;

i. people who didnt get married vs people who get married but yet no children got the same risk of breast cancer.

ii. the more u have breast feed, the less u got he risk for it.

iii. wearing bra in ur sleeptime, or wearing 'wired-bra' not give any risk for breast cancer. not because it have been proved but no research have been made from this factor to prove its one of the risk to get this cancer.

iv. some woman got pimple come out around the surface of the breast, its not one of the factor that make u in risk of having breast cancer. it just a common thing when ur skin been clogged (sumthing like cause of having pimple on ur face)

v. two types of normal examination for woman, mammogram and pap smear. pap smear test need to be have just AFTER u sexually active. mammogram need after 40s and above. pap smear after u give birth. (normally)

vi. Breast cancer is PAINLESS, it get pain just after it spread into ur lungs, blood cell, brain cell or any vital cells.

vii. Regular breast examination and mammograms can detect smaller lumps.(so rajin2 la buat esp after period)

viii. For woman, the most highest cancer is Breast cancer, for man, prostate and colonoscopy (google and find urself what it is), i think for who are a hard-smoker or even smoker should stop ur habits coz it is a major factor.


Finish on that. After 2011 give me a lesson to think twice (even more) about my life and my target. what i do for 2011? what i achieved? to list ur goals set is easy but to fulfill it is another story to be focus. My list for 2012? married? no! its been kick for miles away. im just a human. but im not avoid it. should i list my target? i dont think so. for my life for 23 years im never believe on having list or goals even during my big exam, i just go through it coz i know that im not a person who really always well-prepared, organized and so on. im just me, who like to have my life on the dot of time it goes into my mind. bad huh? no target, no goals and even dont know what i want. eh, wait! i want a happy family. can i get it?? please.. oh man, just like im monolog while im typing. did i have to change? maybe i should have my own target. can i said my dream also is my target? i always want to have another convocation, i do want to have my masters, i do want to have my own house.. maybe it can be my target for 2012. not bad for a beginner. =)

i hope i will be more matured and well organized. for seriously i do a big mistake for announcing that not confirmed yet. now,im suffering to answered all of the questions. something make me down and frustrated.! not suitable to open it up. but its really make me miserable. stop hoping!

time off dear.maybe next IF i have my goals for my 2012 i will share. em, im not sure when i will have my time to updating my blog. for this december will be my first year to involved in Year end closing. its already make me feel sick enough. it will be end mid of January next year. Happy advance new year. lets welcoming 2012 and hope it will be a better year than another. (no comment for 20.12.2012, but i hope it will be always be my reminder. Wallahualam.)


Bla pkai tudung je dia dh ckp "kakak, nak ikut". so, ak tercair and akan bwk dia wpon nk g alih kete je. (-_-") stop buli me la kecik!


p.s: first when i see calendar, first Ramadhan will be on 21.7.2012. (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment