Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a record for a month

really impress what already happened in my day and night for the whole of this month. being so depress for almost the whole month. its really make me exhausted.

i just need someone to see into my eyes and listen instead of telling me what should i do.
some one that can lend me their shoulder to wipe my tears and relief me out from this feeling. some one that can give me a spirit and just give me a smile to prove that im still needed in this life.

even i know everything goes for a reason reciprocally i just want to know the reason to makes me understand and ready. im thinking how small heart that i have but carries a lot of feeling. love, hatred and sadness. just imagine how its feels until it just wait to blow out.

the best treatment is to be alone and give yourself some space to cry and let it goes along with ur tears.

sometimes u got to learn to smile through the pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment