Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blogging till the end of 2011

Assalamualaikum..

Look like i manage to update my blog again this month. who knows. being free and im quite bored with days lately. finish my day in office n bla..bla..bla.. its quite free now after come out the necessary DN. and its finish already.. horeayy! but still shaking to wait what will happen next for year end closing.. is it terrible as i heard before? i will experience it dis year..

love to say n Insyallah one of my close friend in UKM will get married in January. She just get engaged last couple of week if not mistaken. cant wait to attend her wedding coz its involved two country. female side from Malaysia and Male side from Indonesia. during the engagement also we can see the different of two tradition. its quite impressive to see what end up her relationship now after a lot of obstacle from one side of the family.. Along, may your relationship last forever and get blessed! Insyallah.. I pray for your happiness.. (T_T)

As a friend its really touch to see your friends get marry even engaged. means, they are in a new phase and it will be continued into the serious phase which is having family. no more days of childish, stupid things and flirting around. u wont get closed anymore esp for a woman. new surrounding, new responsibility and new 'term' of life. become a mother or father..

its quite weird in what happen to me this last few month, i know it has a reasons. Ya Allah please save my people around me and avoid them from the bad people.

just realize i dont have much time for myself.. next Saturday is black weekend for me.. me and my colleague have to go to site for stock count purpose. and next weekend had some celebration then come the end of the year for annual celebration for company. i hate dinner. have to use money and mind. wastage of my cells and financial. but already save money by borrowing.. Who cares??hehe..

Ok, this chinese new year i have plotted my calendar for my friends wedding plus my trip also. can be considered i think. at Terengganu.. Need to find best place to go. maybe can be consider for masjid besi, pulauan and so on.. already found one as my our guide but she also need Garmin.. ceh.. neber mind la.. I wish it can be true!


Last not least, want to share one quote from my friends, thanks to her~

"If you feel you being disappointed by some one, that means you learning not to giving hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment