Saturday, December 18, 2010

too many plan..

salam..
nice today..
my GF will start a new sem dis monday..
good luck n all the best to them..
struggling n all out for the last sem dear..
love u all..
ida, ain will stat on 3rd jan..
when la nak jumpa mereka..huhu!
really miss them..

for real, i really thanksfull that God leave me my very concerns n loving fren..
really appreciate them..at my tough moment, they lighten my day..
i got a fren that said she never has a close fren n she laugh when i said a got 10 closefrens..
i really mean it..
if she knows my GF, she will know..haha..

before this, i dunt see the real frens are..
but really apologise to them for all my mistakes.


to: ida, ain, iza, emy, erin, baz, ilya n fana..

really appreciate u all n sorry for mistakes that i have done..

No comments:

Post a Comment