Friday, December 10, 2010

after a month..

salam..
wah,,i cnnot believe dat ive been work for a month..
huhu~
impressive..
most of problem solve!

1. i got my acc system. the familiar one is UBS but mine are peopleSoft. *old-school*
2. b4 dis i hve a problem woth my colleague, but after 1-to-1 conversation with my mnger, make me feel comfy and able to do work appropriately. my mgr had told me what im doing, what happen in that company and how the business operate..really impressive and now, i noe what i really do.Alhamdulillah.
3.for my house, try my best to get comfy, but if failed, maybe i have to say bye2 to dat house. *tuan rumah yg mean*

*******************

on 3rd n 5th dec is my brother wedding..is there any word that describe 0ver-tired instead of exhausted. coz exhausted cant xplain how the real tired ive being through. but Alhamdulillah coz everythings going smoothly and nice. +Abg, smoga berbahagia smpai hjg nyawa+
and..now got a new problem, when my cousin keep asking when is my turn..haiyo!stop3!




No comments:

Post a Comment