Saturday, February 12, 2011

what means by weekend??

salam..
today is sabtu, besok is ahad, n esoknya keje..
cis!!
today i went to my VP's CNY open house..
he had told us about this since last Dec..
if im at his place, i dunno what i feel if got sum workers that really dun have a normal human feelings..
sigh!
what a fishcake!

the food it is a 'hotel' dishes..
as u know, not really nice lar..
nasi goreng without real cili api n so on..
but realy good experience for me coz never been any CNY open house b4..:))
n also, i got 3 angpau, first time also..
i missed 1 angpau, aish!
rugi2!


+++++

long time i never share about my life..
guess what??
being more serious for A relationship..
its stress out myself but for him, whateverla..
ikut saja maaa...

i just arrived td n mom said my father nag with her about me..
my dad thought imm going out with my mr bf.
aish..
my mom said, u need to obey n meet once a month..
wooo,,,
really unfair for me, coz after dis the ptobability for my dad to misunderstanding with who im hangout is 99% WRONG!
shit!
what to do??
hmmm..whatever..


+++

last friday got a big issue in my office regarding the chargeback to employee..
dats scary coz a lot of people are chasing and blaming us..
woohooo...
dats will show ur attitude, how u manage urself to face a big problem like dat...

ehem,
after 3 month i work, feel i being more matured and more formal..
hahah..
when i write an email feel like im writing to biz partner..
cehh2..formality..hahahha...

okla..
for sat my mission uncomplete..
so, hope my mission will be complete tomorrow...

and big boss, thanks for inviting me!!!!!!!


p/s: semakin hari semakin sayang,,hahhaha..but i swear it..thank u Allah..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment