Friday, November 12, 2010

weekend updates..

salam...
really feeling tired..now really know what the real feels in working world..
but im not forget to Thanksful to get a job that related to my field..amin.

+++++++

its really a tough weekend, what a new thing and whats so on..
dun have the right word or feel that really able to express..
for the first time,
i keep it myself..
is that really the end? maybe yes, maybe not.
no one knows..
but whatever it is u being through, it just the courage that u really need..
stop being coercive, childish, selfish, ad negative person..
ur in a process being matured..
be vigilant in whatever u do.
and the lesson: Be Honest to yourself..focus in what u really want for.

++++++

back to work experience,
need to update for lovely frens..hahaha..
nothing mush to say..
im just started doing the accounting stuff like key in data, check this and that..
my unit just focussing in Acc receivable..
even im able to bring my bag, hp and what so ever in, but NO CAMERA plss...
oh, no..
so i cant share my workplace dear..
keep talking :'i'll be fine in here'..
taget: gain an experience..


for my brother, feeling gulity whether im suppose to take a leave during his wedding..
coz in that date our unit is busy for closing acc..
need to think deeply and thoroughly..its my brother wedding OK..
maybe for a half day, it will be ok kot..-_-'
erkkk,,maybe.

wish me luck ok.end.


2 comments: